Institute of History and the Kazakh Civilization invites You to participate in the competition of the scientific works on the theme:
“The Kazakh Civilization”
Historical, Ethnographical, philosophical and culturological scientific articles, training-methodical aids are taken for the competition.
The prizes are provided according to the results of the competition
- the first place (one)
- the second place (two)
- the third place (three)
The best works will be published
Our address: the Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Satpayev str. 7A, room 210
Phone-fax 8 (727) 255 83 66
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
the list of requirements and criterions is in Internet site:
Institute of History and the Kazakh Civilization invites You to participate in the competition of the scientific works on the themt:
“The Kazakh Civilization”
Criterions and requirements, made to the competitive works:
- The works must contain new, modern and original ideas in the framework of the Kazakh Civilization,
- The works may be opened to question;
- The works, in the which the historiographical, philosophical analysis and the objective evolution of the domestic and foreign conceptions (e.g. Hantington’s, O. Shpengler’s works, etc.) are encouraged.
- All the quotations, facts are to be confirmed by the references to the authentic sources (full information).
- The works must have two annotations (3-4 extracts) – in two languages. (e.g. If the work is in Russian, the annotation must be in Kazakh language and in English one);
- Competitive work must have the testimonials by the leading scientist on the theme and must be done during the last five years
- The works training-methodical ones particularly, passed the process of approbation and having the proper documents, are encouraged;
- The works by one author and the works by the group of the authors with the number of not more than 3 persons, may be suggested to the competition.
Name, address, phone and additional information with the motto of the work must be suggested separately.
The European Academy of Natural Sciences and the Academy of Natural Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other organizations are the sponsors of the competition.
- Toinbee A.D. Civilization in the face of Court of History. –M. –Stp, 1995.
- Huntington E. Mainsprings of civilization. New-York, 19945.
- Huntington S. Clash of civilization. M., 2003.
- Shpengler O. Decline of Europe. V.1,2. M., 1993.
- Toinbee A.D. Comprehension of History. M., 2001.
- Fucoyama F. The end of History and the last human. M., 2005.
- Kozybayev M.K. Nation and civilization. Almaty, 2000 (in Kazakh).
- Orazbayeva A.I. Nomad’s Civilization of the Eurasian Steppe. Almaty, 2005.
- Omarov Ye.S. Brief History of the Kazakh Civilization. Almaty, 2005.
- Tradition and the Russian civilization. V., 2006.
- Nyssanbayev A.N. The Kazakh civilization as social and law philosophy problem: Materials of the International scientific conference “The Kazakh civilization in the world historical process context” July 7-8, Almaty, 2003.
- Kuanysh Alzhan The Kazakh civilization Peculiarities: Materials of the International scientific conference “The Kazakh civilization in the world historical process context” July 7-8, Almaty, 2003.
- Philosophy of anthropology. Philosophy of culture. Philosophy of religion: Omarov Ye.S. Theoretical and methodological fundamentals of the Kazakh civilization studying. In 20 volumes. V. 19, pp.407-423. Astana , 2006 (in Kazakh).
- Yugai G.A. About the ariissourses and perspectives of the Kazakh civilization: Materials of the International scientific conference “The Kazakh civilization in the world historical process context” July 7-8, Almaty, 2003.